So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Flashbacks..

I've been home barely 3 wks from a 2-year long business overseas and until now, I'm still a little confused on where exactly I am. Just now, during lunch, I suddenly felt like I was doing something different, but then again, it dawned to me that I was eating a homecooked lunch (homecooked means lunch cooked by a professional) and that I was eating alone. :-) It felt strange to me because for the past year, we stopped eating at the cafeteria (food sucks!) and I ate lunch with close friends on my table and we shared food and gossips (not stories). The food we ate was just something we tossed by ourselves the night before or some leftover from God-knows-where-and-how-long-it-has-been... beside the fact that we were so tired and sleepy and we had very little (if none) cooking experiences. Funny because we really did use the words "Eat at your own risk" (especially donits' cooking!).

I guess I can blame all their cooking skills for being slow on the adjustment department. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home