So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

The thing with the lights ON at bedtime

I had to stop myself from yelling and dragging my brother and sister out of my room last night (or was it this morning?) because I was not able to have a decent sleep with them hanging around my room from midnight till 4am this morning. I was already very grouchy when I arrived home last night because I really wanted to sleep early and my stomach was not feeling good and my bathroom toilet seems clogged and my brother keeps sending me text messages that he'll be home late and that he will be using my computer when he gets home and my sister was pestering me not to lock my room because she'll also be using my computer and my mother also convincing me to take a look at the red moon. arrggghhhhh!!! If they weren't doing school stuff, I could have transformed into a bitch already and chased them all out for me to get some sleep peacefully AND with the lights OFF.

Hohummm... its just one of those days that I have to be a good sister with a bad headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home