So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

spring


It might be the change of season.. the wind was blowing so hard since last night that the window on my room kept on creaking which kept me awake for sometime at dawn. It even crept my sleepy mind that the noise was made by some stalker of thief trying to break into my room..

At lunch today, the wind was still blowing so hard amidst the sunny and cool weather. The wind was making so much noise that I even imagined what it would be like if the office cafeteria was blown into ruins by the wind. :D The thought was amusing(aside of course, from the fact that it definitely will NOT happen) and by the time we stepped outside to go back to our prison cells (aka office), the wind suddenly started to blow furiously that we were literally blown out of balance (together with 2 other girls nearby). and during that blown-away moment, I was imagining myself somewhere in the middle of a hurricane. hihihihi! Someday, I'll do something different and will do a lot of travelling.

Spring is coming.. trees are starting to bloom.. windy weather is here.. can't wait to go swimming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home