So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Our little angel

New member of the family
Baby Zoe,
originally uploaded by marts.
The baby is here, finally!!! Me and my father were quite anxious for the baby to come out because eversince the doctor told my sister that she'd be giving birth soon, me and my father decided on a 12-hour shift on the availability of drivers in taking my sister to the hospital. I'd be night shift and papa would be day shift. I was so praying that my sister gives birth in broad daylight as I may be more panicked than everyone else because I do not know what to do. Luckily, it was papa's shift when my sister gave birth.

Anyway, my sister was sent home after 24 hours at the hospital. We were all sooo waiting for the baby at home and now, here she is, at 3wks old, looking healthy and cute..

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger odette said…

    what a very cute baby! :)
    mag-iiba bahay nyo niyan haze, may princesa na kayo. :D

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger kat said…

    tsong, ang cute ng baby! buti na lang hindi mana sa tita. hehehe! joke lang. :)

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Marts said…

    thank you! thank you sa mga bumati! saken nagmana yan dahil pareho kaming mataba! hehehehehe!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home