So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas

A few more hours until New Year's Day 2008 and here I am, still posting my christmas escapade. So, how was your christmas? I spent mine at Bert's hometown in Camarines Norte, Bicol. Thanks to my balat sa pwet, my 4-day stay was spent indoors, eat-sleep routine. We took the opportunity to visit the pier at the first rays of sunlight, so there we were, with cousins-in-law Rico and Tiptip, jumping with joy for we were able to see the first signs of light and the glorious sea (so murky due to the rains).

Here's a spoiler: we were drenched in rain 2 minutes after that picture was taken. We had to run for cover, and that explains the towels (the umbrellas are not seen on the picture)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home