So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dresses and High Heels

2008 started off with my wedding, and I was happy to attend Aina's wedding. It was a special occasion to witness Aina and Chow exchange vows, and of course, I was sooo excited to see Aina on her wedding dress.

So anyway, the occasion not only merits Aina's forever after but it was also an opportunity to see old friends. Although Sheryl and Anto were always present everytime we all chose to meet for lunch or dinner once in a while, I still cannot deny the fact that I am always happy to see them. Leah, Freddie and baby Luisa were also there, my first time to meet Leah's husband and daughter. Jayvee, who we met like a million years ago, finally showed up. And of course, I am always happy to see Bin and Rish. It was just too bad, Sybil and Manuel didn't make it. I was soo looking forward to meet them once again.

The wedding was great, the throwing of doves was a short comedy (hehehe). It reminded me of my own wedding when those d****d doves just won't fly away. Great food. Excellent pictures!

All in all, it was a very happy occasion, with me donning a skirt, makeup and 6-inch high heels.

Wedding pictures from my camera is here: http://picasaweb.google.com/hazel.formoso/AinaSWedding
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home