So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, March 29, 2004

vroommm!

i suddenly remembered what it was like on the first month of my driving experience. that was just january this year.. the very first time i took the car out to the office, i was so nervous i was sweating like a pig even my sisters (my passengers) were already complaining how cold the air conditioning was. i made it to the office (my father met me on a gasoline station, took my sisters with him and then i followed him.. pathetic huh?) and finally, i made it to the office. whew! but I had to meet high school friends in glorietta then so i had to drive myself along ayala avenue on a rush hour and then lo and behold! i got into an accident! my very first bump car experience (on a real car) was on the very first time! i prized myself with a dented bumper and was too scared to tell my father that I texted him the next day instead. hahaha! after that, i was still like a chicken as it is, but more careful now. As careful as i was, i still managed to collide with a car on my way home a few days later. Surprised was I to realize I was very calm.. did not panic and was able to have an agreement with the other car's driver-owner. coollll! after that, i got a crash course on how to deal with accidents and car insurance from my dad. and i thought everything ended there but of course not. :-( after that, i got a broken rear windshield, a mis-aligned wheel alignment, a couple of flat tires, dead batteries and the list would still go on and on and on and on... all in the span of 3 months. whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home