So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, October 09, 2003

breaking down

Monday last week, I finally felt tired. I was so tired that I have to push myself really hard to wake up early in the morning. I was so tired that when tuesday came, my body finally agreed with me. I suddenly broke down, and got sick. It was a very good time for me to take a rest so I took the rest of the week off. I was bedridden but I was happy. Happy because I don't have to think about the suckers at work who never even tried how to "work", happy because I don't have to wake up early in the morning and happy because I get to sleep as long as I can. I was physically suffering but I was at peace. Even if I stayed on my bed most of the time and for some reason, my mother banned me from watching TV or even use my PC, I was relaxed.. bored but happy..

now I'm back to the real world once again, unfortunately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home