So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Golden Week: Day 3

Okay, this was his idea of a date. We went to visit the nearby Tokyo Sea Life Park, 1 station away from Disneyland train stop. The fishes were not something new. There was a full tank of tuna fishes on one of the exhibits and while seeing the magnificent fishes swimming around, all I can think of was "yum! yum!". Same thing with the squids and the crabs. I feel so bad for feeling hungry by seeing them swimming around happily on the aquarium.
Well anyway, my feet hurt by walking around, but it was fun to watch the adult penguins swim and dive around while the baby penguins try to learn how to dive and swim.
The trip to the aquarium was nice and refreshing. We had a nice korean meal afterwards at one of the malls in Shin Urayasu Station and then shopped till my feet literally went indisposed on me.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home