So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HaPpY NeW yEaR!

Happy New Year!

Hmmn.. I see myself totally busy this year, with the wedding preparations and all, but with me offshore to Japan again in a few days, I hope to accomplish many things even if I'm a little away from home.

So, what shall I do for the year 2007?

1. Continue my weight loss (this is a MUST!)
2. Save, save, save, save, saveeeeee!
3. Cut down on my alcohol intake
4. Weight loss
5. Improve my japanese (sige na nga...)
6. Lessen my temper (ahihihihihi!), more patience
7. Read more books
8. Visit Thailand, Malaysia or Singapore (sana, sana, sana, sana!)
9. More exercise
10. Keep my room clean and orderly.
11. More bulate quality time.

Happy New year once again to one and aLL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home