So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

looking back....

.... to my 1 month stay here, I've done a lot of things, it was sooo busy that I barely realized my vacation is almost over. I leave in 2 days' time and I felt like the 1 month passed like a week.

The best thing that happened this month was the tsonggos reunion. We haven't seen each other in such a long, long, long time that it was so nice to see everyone soo happy, soo together and so different and yet forever the same.
Kat and Eden, so pretty and forever blooming. badingerzy!
Mommy Bing, never guessing she has 3 kids when you look at her.
Donits and Pogs, always the partners and yet, they never stop arguing with each other.
Romer, very sport with the "goo-goo eyes" joke and with the game we played at the cheesecake shop in Blue Wave.
Rumel, always the sport, just smiling along, even when he was the object some joke.
And then there was Neil too! Always the bachelor, haahaha!
Then I also finally met Erwin's Tintin after a very, very long time! I barely recognized her because the last time I saw her, she had very, very short hair then.
And then Andrew and Tintin. I was quite happy that Andrew spent his last work days at Makati that I get to talk with him and Tintin (when she was also in makati office) for quite sometime before their last days.
Then there was Pearly and Art. Always the same.
Then of course, Jo and her Robert. Robert is a funny guy.. hehehe! It was nice to finally meet him. It could have been nice if they were able to join us at the Tagaytay but you know how being a tsonggo is: as long as it's lablayp, humayo ka! hahaahah!
Bri and Helena, the first couple.. Kelan ang next tsonggo baby???

For the 2006 newlyweds Reno-Minverva, Airish-Arubin: CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU, THANK YOU for bringing us all together! mwah! mwah! mwah!


1 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger kat said…

    >> Kat and Eden, so pretty and forever blooming. badingerzy!

    naks naman! thanks, tsong! friends talaga tayo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home