So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Getting personal

I haven't been personal on my posts lately. Because of the blog for all people to see (at least, for people who bothers to look, anyway), I limit my posts to general topics. I like to use my blog to rant about things but the things that bother me most still stays with me, inside my heart and inside my head. I used to be sooooo talkative but since I learned that talking or revealing too much of yourself tends to lead to misunderstanding or disinterested replies from your listener, I decided to control myself. I still can't stop myself from blurting things outright sometimes (and it always gets me in trouble to do so), but I'm really trying my hardest to shut up, especially when I'm angry, annoyed, irritated or disappointed. I'd rather keep my opinions to myself.

I don't know what my subdued attitude is affecting but I hope it's all for the good. I'm still trying very hard to keep giving unsolicited advice, information or statements.

Other than that, I now chose not to befriend officemates and to just treat them the business way and not let personal relations interfere with business relations. I was just wondering if my move was right because its effects include being alone on breaks or just simply not being invited to whatever is going on around.

But it doesn't matter. I've made friends with a precious few. Most of them, gone from the office, some of them, still around. It still doesn't matter because what I got is what matters most.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger kat said…

    marts, it wouldn't be you if you're not talkative! if some people are having issues with it, queber! sus! we love you as you are! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home