So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Friday, April 23, 2004

i'm all alooneeee!!!

living al alone in a remote place in a foreign country is scary.. scary but fun! I've always had this desire to go away on my own for a few days or so.. after the loonggg hours of work the past few months, I barely had time for my family, friends and loved one. There were many times that my friends called to meet up and just hang out or something but I still get to miss most of them.. that was like the lowest pt. of my life then.. i refused or chose to be quiet not because i don't want to spend time with them.. but because i'm just physically tired and I was just longing for a quiet rest.. which, unfortunately, is not possible at home..

now that I'm here.. all alone at last.. i finally have all those time i wanted for myself.. i may be noisy and all but i always choose to be on my own than with a lot of people.. i've always wanted to live alone.. by with myself and just be the master of my "territory".. maybe because I never really had the luxury of having a privacy back home.. with 7 of us in the family cramping in small apartments since we were kids.. and now that we finally have a house.. each with our own rooms.. that my siblings literally flock to my room and hang out there! not that i don't like their company but there were of course times that I want to kick them out of my room and yell SCRAM!!! or something like that..

strange having a spacious house with all of the people hanging out in just 1 place.. my room, unfortunately..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home