So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

hobbies revived from the dead.



I've been watching Naruto since last saturday and I'm beginning to think I'm an addict. It's my 3rd puyat day and my head starts swimming everytime I start concentrating on my work.


These past weeks, I only enjoyed watching shows that does not require a great deal of thinking and concentration. I already get drained with the demands of everyday work requirements and overtime that I reject anything that would make me vulnerable to insanity and overload. Not that I'm not up to the challenge but with the natural effects of physical exhaustion, its just too much to do the same intellectually challenging work even at home.. I decided to revive my old hobbies which I never, ever had the leisure of doing so when I was still back home. I'm catching up with my cross-stitching (yes.. I can do that..:-P), my manga (Japanese comics)-reading (currently hooked-up with Ranma comics.. in japanese, of course) and the recently-acquired hobby: manga watching... hehehehe! I'm now hooked up with Naruto.. damn that show.. it's the reason why I stay up to 2am just ogling over my monitor.. hihihihi!


-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Oh yeah... I passed JLPT level 2.. YAY! I'm just on the border of the passing score, but what the heck... I don't care... I passed! I get to savour the bounty on this month's payroll.

+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+

I got myself a nice shiny printer last weekend... great printer.. I've GOT to love it for I already bought it. tee-hee-hee! The only reason that I got myself a printer is that I am too tired to continue journal-writing that I intend to document my stay here thru a photo-journal instead.. and also because I couldn't afford the digital camera I wanted soooooo much. The great printer that it is... I can print even without connecting to the computer.. yup yup! just plug in your memory card or a USB memory key or whatever USB-interfaced storage device you have and VOILA! You can browse the pictures thru the itsy bitsy lcd monitor then select and print! print! print!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Jinx said…

    シャンナロウ!
    hehehe

    hallu marts! >:D<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home