So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Sunday, April 09, 2006

download

IMG_2294
I was so excited to learn about mIRC and torrents that I spent the whole night of Friday night until 4am saturday morning tinkering on my PC. I was also overexcited with the streaming video stuff posted on youtube that I spent that same time checking what videos are online. Too much excitement rendered me unable to wake up early the next morning to make the hanami at Kamakura together with officemates and Ichihara-sensei that the "unable to make it" group of Chiba members went to a picnic at Chiba Kaihin Park (or so I think the name of the park was...) instead.
Park Lake
We didn't see any sakura trees there (for the park was all soooo, sooo green) but we did see a lot of tulips and a lot of flowers and plants same as home at the Chiba Flower Museum (they setup a special building there that would look like a typical tropical garden where it had trees and flowers we see at a regular garden in the Philippines). We had a nice laugh at the anthurium garden surrounding the man-made mini waterfall and were wondering where on earth did they plant the everlasting flowers.
Chiba Flower Museum Tropical


We had a great time at the picnic, lots of food even if it was prepared at the last minute, and then I enjoyed taking pictures of tulips and the scenery beyond the park.
IMG_2303


Our day turned out all right amidst the brief rain (thus the raindrops on the tulips) and night time turned much better when we had a DOTA (it's a type of Warcraft game) challenge back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home