So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

fashion statement


Today is just another day... waking early in the morning.. taking my usual morning bath... the usual early morning routine.. I rushed up to work very, very relaxed.. not in a hurry at all since I made the morning GO on the stop-and-go flow of aguinaldo highway to coastal road. As I parked the car and ready to be off to the office, it suddenly hit me that there is something missing... something I've never forgot to take with me forever... my shoes. Damn shoes. I prepared my shoes with the freshly laundered socks this morning and yet, I forgot to take them to work with me.

Now, I'm wearing my loafers (konyo version of tsinelas) over my office uniform inside the office. I hope nobody dare look at my feet today. It's not very interesting anyway. (I thought it could have been more hilarious if I was wearing one of those yellow or red spartan rubber slippers instead hehehehe!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home