So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

years of patience

I started cross stitching as a hobby when I was still in high school. Though I'm not the type of person to just stay in the house and mend someone else's old socks, I kind of enjoy a couple of handicraft works. Well, I had no choice, my mother was so good at doing those things that I kind of got myself to learn them.

I started the Oriental Women project in November 2002, and after 3.5 years, I only managed to finish 1.5 women out of the 4 gigantic ones. I resumed working on it again last month since it is too windy outside to walk around and I'm so broke I had to make myself busy at home.


OrientalWomen

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger kat said…

    tsong, ituloy mo ito... sayang naman. pede mo ipa-frame after tapos ilagay mo sa bahay ninyo. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home