So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, April 20, 2006

issues

I have no issues recently (even work issues..imagine that). I guess this means I'm breezing thru my life these past few weeks. I'm happy. A little sad because I miss my family and friends. I was not able to visit my friends last month because, well, I'm broke. What an issue.

But there are some things that I miss. I miss seeing the tsonggos and hanging out with them. It's been a while. It's such a chore to get together these days because most of us are scattered all over the world.

We'll be having our 2x-a-year-meaningless-exam this saturday. The good part is... I get to see Jo and Rish. I miss them both. Despite being on the same country as it is, we still find it difficult to get together as our companies operate on different calendars (curse them for making us work on national holidays!) and it's just sooooo far away (not to mention my money problem.. I wonder how I got myself on this mess anyway).

I have nothing to complain about. Not yet anyway. And I'm not complaining about anything. Golden Week is coming soon and I'm really, really, really looking forward to a great 9-day vacation!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger airisshu said…

    martha, rose.. tara dito sa golden week :D

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger kat said…

    oo nga, ang hirap na nga talagang magkita-kita. ganyan talaga ata kapag magkakahiwalay na. buti na lang din at may ym, email at blog para magkaroon tayo ng update sa isa't isa. :)

    enjoy the golden week! balita ko punta daw kayo USJ eh. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home