So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Friday, September 01, 2006

toilet reading

I have 2 books in my toilet. I setup a tiny bookstand on my tiny toilet a couple of months ago because of this vague recollection of enjoying myself reading a really, really old newspaper while doing potty duties when I was in grade school. I tried this practice on my bathroom at home too, but my mom keeps on removing them everytime she visits my room (and my bathroom).

So to keep my precious books from smelling like some remnants of a toilet (or whatever's being dumped in it), I also set up some scented oils and soaps around the books, praying it will indeed, grace some good smell on my books.

I haven't removed those books yet, even after finishing the 1st one. I'll remember to smell them once I remember to relieve those books of "toilet duty"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home