So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Friday, May 05, 2006

indulge yourself

If there's one wonderful thing we did during this golden week vacation, that's indulging ourselves with food, food and more food! I learned how to cook this new dish from Yanashima-sensei (who lost the original recipe so we ended up experimenting instead) and I also learned how to make a clam chowder thru canned goods recipe hihihihi! Yesterday's main dish was inspired by the sea.. thus the seafood. And for years now, I have been wondering what those yellow and red large peppers (which was actually called paprika.. I've always wondered what on earth those were and on what purpose were those abnormally large and colored peppers were being used for) tasted like, and I found out that it doesn't really taste anything, it does smell good though.

Well anyway, today for brunch (we woke up at 1pm hahaha!), we had yesterday's leftover plus the newly-stewed clam chowder. It sounds so sosyal but it's really, really easy to make. I'm thinking of making those when I get home for my family to taste.. hihihihi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home