So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

USJ

Sunday night overnight bus to Osaka for Universal Studios Japan, 1 whole day around the theme park on Monday and then back to Chiba on Monday night thru an overnight bus again is definitely exhausting. I was so tired by the end of the day that my heels hurt sooo much that I could not bear to stand on my own two feet. My body was not very tired but it was my feet that hurt like hell.

Well, hell or not, we still enjoyed the day. We early birds arrived at USJ around 7am and we had the time of our life shooting pictures around the park while there were not much of a crowd yet.
We used the time to grovel around the park sites and take loads of pictures while waiting for the others to come.
As soon as the rest of the guys arrived, we hopped and zoomed towards the entrance of the park... right after we had a hearty breakfast at the nearby McDo.
We started with the major attractions with not much of an excitement because E.T. was too hyped up, Backdraft was amazing but sucked because there were no seats (I like to see those technology up to the screen only. It's very scary to see an actual fire right up to your nose). Spiderman was THE best, Jurassic Park was a wet and scary and an exciting ride (funny pictures with all just a few of us screaming our hearts out hahahaha!),
Waterworld was amazing and funny and wet too, if you get to seat on the blue seats. Shrek was great but could've been much, much better if it was in English (I pity Tinker Bell who got swatted flat to her face on screen).

It was a fun experience and it was great to spend the day with friends who are also enjoying themselves.
The place was amazing but the atmosphere is not as exciting and fun as it is in Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea but it's still worth the trip. I'm not too crazy with rides but I was not scared at the Jurassic Park ride. The boat was actually falling vertically and the boat *not* touching the rails anymore. I think I wasn't that scared because I did not feel that free-fall feeling (you know, that feeling when your stomach goes up to your throat) or just maybe, because I was sooo surprised to see the bottom while we were falling that I forgot to be scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home