So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Friday, May 12, 2006

2 am

the conclusion of the golden week vacation is the most difficult of all: I ruined my body clock. I slept at 2am everyday this week, my mind is still soooo, sooo able to do normal thinking but my body is not taking orders from my neurons.

Here's what's keeping me up this week (and tonight):
1. Naruto episode this week sucked. Just when I thought the filler episodes finally ended, it looks like there's still more to come.
2. Super collapse: I can't get past my 1.5M score. :(
3. Veronica Mars: I still can't make myself watch the season ender although I've already read about all the revelations.
4. on AI: yay! to Elliot! Next to go is Katharine, I hope. She sucked big time this week.
5. hypnetoromachia poliphili. I still can't pronounce this correctly withoug reading it. It's complicated, so just google the term to find out what it is.
6. SUE: A few more trips to the bathroom to finish book 12. (This book is on my bathroom for reading when doing potty duties).
7. CSI season 6. Can't wait to catch up on previous season episodes.
8. Java and spec changes: these words speak for themselves.
9. DOTA!
10. um.. my head stopped working.

Good night.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Toni said…

    I love Veronica mars! kahit na unti lang episodes ang napapanuod ko.. i likey... DOTA? gosh.. i am really a tech game ignoramus....

    hi martha! long time, no see :) just dropping by..

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Marts said…

    hihihi! tenchu! tenchu!

    I got the season ender of veronica mars, pero di ko pa pinapanood kasi once I watch it, matatapos na. Weird no? Anyway, DOTA: Defense of the Ancients. One of the many custom maps especially created for Warcraft 3. Oha! kala mo, alam ko by heart, tiningnan ko lang din yan dito: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOTA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home