So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Saturday, November 18, 2006

early christmas shopping

In lieu of my early christmas vacation (well, not really) comes early christmas shopping. I went hunting for some family gift goodies at Makuhari outlet shop and with the cold winter slowly creeping up my tired feet, I just can't help but be impatient for my bus ride home (thus the picture, courtesy of my other bulate half excitingly tinkering with his brand new camera, his other not-so-old camera was stolen and he was all blaming it on the doctor who drew out a couple of test tubes of blood for his medicals.. which kept me wondering why he brought his camera with him in the first place hehehe). Amidst all the excitement of mega spending on christmas shopping and rish-bading's upcoming wedding comes the eviction notice. Second straight year of eviction from my apartment a few days before my vacation. Same thing happened last year and I just can't find the logic in it. At least, last year, I have a place to live. This year, however, after eviction comes homelessness.. will they throw my stuff out on the trash while I'm out on vacation at home? sheesh!

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home