So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, November 30, 2006

lipat-bahay, used-tissues, amazon.com, romance novels and mad max

Amidst all the busy activities concluding my eviction from my previous place of stay, I even managed to squeeze in cough, colds and high fever into my very busy schedule. Not that I'm complaining. After all, it earned me a 1.5 day bed rest, and unwilling weight loss (yay!) to the expense of the temporary restriction of my sense of smell and taste. It is quite interesting to eat without knowing what you're eating and yet, it felt like you're eating. I imagine that's where "tastes like cardboard" came from.

With my cough, colds and crazy-as-summer-heat fever and the eternal bulate (thank God for his presence! alleluia!) nagging me to eat, drink and rest, I don't know how I got the nerve to act coy (flirtatious is politically correct, I think) like some sick druggie, to the amusement (or is it chagrin?) of my one and only audience (thank God again, for I have only but ONE eyewitness!)

On the onslaught of my light-headedness, 3 DVDs I ordered from amazon.com arrived. How this fit in to this composition, I don't know. Must be the acetaminophen from Dristan (supposed to taste like apple but it really tastes like crap).

And I still want to keep on reading romance novels, the self-confessed hopeless romantic that I am, but with the constant nagging, nagging and more nagging of the bulate over there, I was banned to use my own PC to "rest".

So now here I am, once more a light-headed malnourished druggie, really nourished with a very spicy curry so I could blow my nose without the headaches, tracing hearts around the face of mel gibson on mad max, the tracing thing being done only in my head, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home