So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Golden Week: Day 4

First day of the month, golden week vacation and cheap cinema rates. We went to see Spiderman 3 yesterday and as usual, effects were great, Tobey McGuire is still spidey and John Franco (the new Goblin), I kind of liked him this time. I didn't like him in the past 2 Spidey movies, but I hate killing his character, not when he's gone nice and cute. MJ was wallowing in self-pity and really, really irritating this time and I just can't get the logic of the sandman. He's an annoying character that can't decide for himself if he wants to be a villain or a good guy. The movie was better off without him.

I think the movie was superrr hyped up and there were boring moments, but otherwise, it owned up to its name as the spidey movie because it was a cool movie anyway.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home