So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, May 07, 2007

Golden Week: Day 8


This was not really day 8. We spent day 8 packing this guy's stuff because he was being sent to Sapporo on another job with our feet still hurting from the 2 days of walking around Odaiba. He spent the night of Day 7 packing his stuff, me on moral support because I couldn't stand up with all the blood pressure on my feet. I couldn't use my feet, so I glorified my existence on Day 8 by dragging one huge, heavy suitcase (okay, I'm exaggerating about the heavy part) around up to the courier company's office to ship off his stuff. I did all the paperwork, slapped this guys back for doing a great job of landing himself a job outside the accessible-by-bus area and now here I am, wondering how on earth am I going to get a cheap plane ticket to visit him next month.

He's my fiance.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home