So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The year 2007

Everytime the year hits august, I begin to think that the year is almost over. I know it's too early to look back at this time but this year not just marks the 29th year of my life but also a lot of important milestones.

This year, is my last year as a single woman and marks our 6th year together with my husband-to-be.

2007 is the year when 3 of my closest, dearest friends whom I love, got married: Tintin M to husband Ray-an, Tintin A to husband Andrew and then there's Jo to husband Robert.

2007 is the year Pilak girls once again reunited after almost 15 years of love and friendship, but with Carla relocating to Singapore.

I still have a lot more itsy bitsy tiny things that are as important as the big ones, but I think, I'll just reserve that for December.

Gosh, I miss home.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Angeli said…

    Hey Martha. Us pilak girls will be reunited once again at your wedding five months from now! i can't hardly wait for that. by the way, you and bert look so nice together. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home