So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Summer


April 2007 is a very enjoyable month indeed. My first vacation after years and years of slaving abroad.

From Pogs' birthday bash last March, we started April's list of enjoyable things with the Christening of Andrew and Tin's son, Ethan. My favorite line: "Colonel Burger!" (This was Rumel shouting at the top of his lungs at a coffee shop in Pilar Village when we were playing Taboo. Correct answer was Colonel Sanders hehehehe)


Then off we go for a send-off dinner for Kat on his trip to Paris, plus a few dirty confessions from Kat about her love life.. hehehe again.

Me and Zoe went to Malolos Bulacan to swim (and burn hehehe) on a resort there with my husband and his relatives. I looooveeddd the food! And my back hurts like hell from sunburn.

Me and my husband went on a nice outing on a resort at Laiya, Batangas. We don't know much of the people but what the heck. We enjoyed them. They're great people, fun and funny. I enjoyed the long drive, the convoy. It was tiring, but we were happy. I loved to corals and the fishes on the coast of Laiya. Not like those colorful ones we see on TV, but nice enough that I was happy to see a few pink, violet and white corals amidst the fishes swimming around.

And then, off we go this weekend to Bicol. We plan to go to the islands to swim, and snorkel, and most likely, to burn. Again.

I look forward to the tsonggos' outing. I am hoping to close this year's summer season with our Dos Palmas Trip. Minus the abu-sayaf. Minus the bangungot. hehehehe.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home