So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

self-induced pain

I enrolled to a nearby sports club exactly 3 weeks ago. Since then, I have been religiously doing weights, walking on the pool (and attempting to swim), joining the dance class and since last week, the aerobic class. Then, I went back to my kambing-or-rabbit-mode-diet that I used before my wedding.

So anyway, I just came home from hip-hop dance class today and out of the blue, today's lessons were more on jumping than actually dancing that I almost fainted from exhaustion.

Shit. I hope I make it to work tomorrow.

ps. happy birthday Donits! mwah! mwah!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Dahon said…

    Thanks marts! :)

    Try yoga! :)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Angeli said…

    so what made you decide to enroll? must be fun, huh? :)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Angeli said…

    i'm tagging you again. :)

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Marts said…

    hehehe.. Jill, I needed to lose weight. Sabi ng doktor nung nag-annual physical exam kami.. hihihihi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home