So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Avenging my "shinyushain" days

From yesterday, I have a couple of rascals on my disposal (a devilish laugh here that goes bwahahaha!). They're not little kids but a couple of grownup kids who are soo excited and soo eager to start a real work that I'm also getting excited on counting how many days will it take to wipe those I'm-the-best smirk off their faces. They will finally know how irritating they were during the time when we were all trying to finish the day's work while they were trotting around making noises and laughing at the top of their lungs while looking at their scores or whatever it is on the corkboard as if they were at the public market. I would love to think of one thousand and one ways to make them do the dirty work and everything that would make me free of all my duties and would make me look good to my bosses.

Now, the paragraph above sounds so Dilbert-y but really, everything on that comic strip happens here. I (and a few others) also made those people who, either are bosses or who think they are bosses, pay by completely ignoring them. Ignorance may seem to be a far cry for letting them know that they suck but really, those kind of people would die for attention that it kills them to be ignored.

I'm not one of them so I won't do the same thing to these new kids. I'll let them learn the hard way by feeding them to the sharks instead. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home