So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Pilak Forever

I had dinner with high school friends Logi, Jen, Leah, & Aileen last night to celebrate Jen's passing the Physician Board Exam (check out the pictures!) and partially to celebrate Leah's and my birthday in advance. I wanted to meet them because I wanted to see how big Carla was since it is already her 8th month of pregnancy. As expected, she was huge! We talked about a lot of things, gossiped about our former classmates, what's been happening and stuff, chatting like schoolgirls in a busy restaurant during dinner. We had fun and time flied so fast, it was sad to say our goodbyes with each other..

We had plans to meet again.. all 6 of us: christine, jen, carla, leah, angeli and me, sometime next year. We will visit christine's hometown in Laoag, Ilocos NOrte and I will once again have a chance to visit pagudpud and Ilocos norte's tourist spots. I can't wait to see them and get together on an out of town trip next year!

I'm really, really glad we've kept in touch after all those long 10 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home