So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

birds in the sky

I saw a flock of birds today. This morning on the skyline of manila. The birds were flying high up the cityland towers in Buendia cor. South Superhighway. The flock flying freely in the sky reminded me of something I felt when I was a kid. When I was little, during lazy afternoons, after taking a bath, I would go out, sit on our front door steps and stare up in the sky. Its a lazy afternoon so I have nobody to play with. I would look up in the sky and follow the birds flying around in the sky with my eyes. I just can't believe I suddenly remembered that time upon seeing those birds. It was a very, very long time ago. If I'm not mistaken, I may be 4 or 5 years old. I just can't help but smile because I really, really, really miss those days when I was just a child. Carefree and simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home