So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

christmas shopping

I started as early as today with my christmas shopping.. Christmas is still 3 months away but I hate shopping in very crowded malls so I decided to start early. Its quite nice to start early because:

a. malls are not very crowded yet
b. Items are still in stock
c. No rush
d. You still have time to save money
e. christmas gifts can be planned carefully
f. salesladies are not extra grumpy
g. prices don't shoot up

of course, it also have its disadvantages but since i'm not normal, i think it's quite normal for me to do the shopping extra early. :)

** next post would include my christmas wish list **

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger kat said…

    ibig sabihin, may gifts na kami? :)

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana: Ninang, wag mo ko kalimutan ha! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home