So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, May 16, 2005

I miss..


... walking around the city in cool weather
... living in a small city where you almost know everybody
... cooking and eating barbecue
... driving around
... playing billiards in our basement
... hanging around with my brothers and sisters
... playing goofy with my baby niece
... gossiping with friends
... friday lunch outs
... weekend nights movie dates with friends
... occassional dinner with the tsonggos
... out of town trips with the tsonggos
... asaran with pilak girls
... jologs talk with irish, kat, donits and the others
... night time moments with my sister's baby (she always falls asleep on my stomach hehehe)
... gross talks with pilak doctors/scientists
... more gross talks with gay friends
... reminiscing the old days
... daydreaming
... a walk in the park
... DVD nights at the dorm
... dancing at malate, roppongi or streetlife
... coffee moments at ATC or Festival mall
... drinking party at Eden's place
... afternoon starbucks coffee break with tins
... watching recorded korean telenovelas with diehard sisters
... looking stupid just to make our baby niece smile or laugh
... scaring my youngest sister at night
... evening walks (or run) with our dog
... sweating everytime I park the car at home
... eating mami at a friend's restaurant in baguio
... picking wild sayote to mix with the sardines for dinner
... hang around metropolitan park with brother and sister
... browse books in powerbooks or national bookstore
... eating purefoods tender juicy hotdog being sold at robinson's imus
... bacon mushroom melt!

i have more, but it will take me days to finish and it will make me more depressed just thinking about all of it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home