So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, May 09, 2005

job description


I've done the following in my current job as a Research and Development Engineer:

1. Programming (sometime ago)
2. Testing (every project)
3. Test plan creation (sometime ago)
4. Evaluate members (every project)
5. Check source codes (every project)
6. Create and manage schedule (on some projects)
7. Counselling (as need arises)
8. Personnel advisor (as need arises)
9. Telemarketing, marketing (when no job assigned)
10. Create office layout (when nobody else wants the dirty work and I was stupid to take it)
11. Procure servers, computers and office stuff (same as above)
12. Canvass prices for procurement of #11 (same as above)
13. Joker/Clown (every day)
14. Daydreamer (every day, when bored to death)
15. Motivator (once in my whole working life)
16. Sanitary Engineer (floor/pc/table cleaning) (as need arises)
17. Telephone operator (wehn no job assigned, or when nobody else wants to answer the damn phone)
18. Budgeting (once in a while, project-based)
19. Party planner (sometime ago)
20. Study (when I have time)
21. Gossip (every opportunity)
22. Pig out (due to stress)
23. Work at home (quite frequent these days)
24. Recruitment (when our HR officer is too stupid to do her/his own job)
25. Examiner (when the job was pushed on my face)
...
...
...

my list goes on and on and on.. but I don't want to spoil your general idea of an "R&D Engr"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home