So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

flat tire 101


I had another encounter with the third kind yesterday.... 1 nasty flat tire. The wheel was so flat that I was kind of pitiful with the way our 7-yr old car is being treated. The praning driver that I am, I used to always, always take with me the car manual, the pressure gauge and the my pressurized air pump, my new best friend. I've had busted tires, flat tires, underinflated tires, and well, I'm tired. I always feel like a mechanic everytime I get stuck with bad tires.

Last night was kind of different from other encounters. I was especially nervous because I didn't have the necessary tools and I was very, very, very glad that Eden was with me all that time. Thank you, thank you thank you.. mwamwamwa!

Anyway, I had dinner with Kat, Mami Bing, Eden, Pearly and Art last night. It was nice and I just wish Donits were able to join us. I haven't seen her for a while. It could have been nice to hear her encounters with the Indian kind... hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home