So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, September 05, 2005

adjustment


No matter how many times I come in and out of the country, I always feel different everytime I come back home. It's strange that when I go to Japan, I feel safe and at home and very sure of myself and, strange as it sounds, very, very relaxed. However, everytime I come back, I have this strange feeling of weariness, stress and restlessnes. Maybe because I always have a list of to do items everytime I come back and the thought of completing everything before I leave once again puts me on stress.

Anyway, college buddies planned a lunch out last friday and, unfortunately, I was not able to join due to some stuff at work. Then we got this mail scolding everyone that when someboday asks for a lunch out, everyone should say yes or no. Now, I lost my desire to see them over lunch. :(

2 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feedburner Stats/Mint
    Stowe Boyd, President/COO of Corante, is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative and social technologies.
    Your blog was very good. My site is all about Life Insurance Quote and it can help people learn more about it.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Toni said…

    heyyy.... sorry about that ... i do hope that we could go out for lunch before you leave.. :)

    ingatz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home