So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, August 13, 2007

Sunburnt but happy

This year's summer vacation started with a difficult search for a flight to Sapporo, home of powdered snow. I managed to snag a flight and left last saturday night from Tokyo. Me and Bert started the night with a celebration of our 6th, with a bowl of Sinigang and some tarts to mark up the dinner.. very pinoy hehehe!

So off we go the next day on a skin-torching heat to a wonderful travel to Niseko for rafting. My face now screams SUNBURN and I can't seem to move without wincing in pain but who the hell cares? I had a great time. It was also my first time to meet Scots, as our guides apparently came from Scotland. Our group is quite big.. 9 of us from 1 family.. the 3 pinoys above obviously ampons of the family.

And I'm having brain seizures because "pag-ibig sa tinubuang lupa" is currently playing while writing this post.. I honestly don't know where Bert get these music.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Angeli said…

    Haze, i was expecting to see muscular legs! nobody's wearing kilts..

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Marts said…

    Ako din, I wasn't expecting them to be such normal people. I was a little disappointed at first pero duh.. nasa resort kami.. we came there to go rafting.. hehehe! I was a little disappointed with their accent too, wala akong narinig na ala-braveheart language... Stereotypes.. stereotypes..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home