So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

corpse

Yesterday was an ordinary traffic monday in Cavite.. My dad was driving me to work ang my sister to school on his way to work when we got stuck with the traffic along Kostal market in Aguinaldo Highway.. Traffic is always heavy on monday morning along Aguinaldo Highway but usually, the end of the heavy traffic is somewhere in central imus area so it was unusual for the traffic to reach that far. When my dad finally managed (with his manila cab driver driving skills) to edge his way past the traffic, the cars ahead of us suddenly either swerved to the left or to the right. Curious on what they were avoiding at the middle of the road, when we finally approached the area, it was shocking to see a corpse of a young lady obviously ran over by a vehicle in a pool of her own blood.. it's not the very first time i've seen one but everytime, I still have that feeling of pity towards the dead person and anger to the person responsible for it. I always take extra precaution when driving along Aguinaldo highway especially at the dark since I know there are many people crossing the street which the driver cannot see from the back of the wheel because I'm scared to death of hitting a person.. I'd rather hit a truck and be dead than hit a person and kill them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home