So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Lucy and Dory

I saw this movie called 50 First Dates last night, starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler, in DVD and I'm still very amused by the story up to this moment.. The movie is about Lucy (Drew) who got into a car accident and suffered short term (her case only lasts 1 day) memory loss (reminded me sooo much of Dory from Finding Nemo hehehe!). She repeats everything that happened on the day of the accident since that was the last thing she remembered and she does it over and over. And the guy (Adam Sandler) makes her fall in love with him everyday since she forgets everything come next day.

It's not everyday that I get to see an interesting movie that stays on my head till the next day. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home