So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Monday, August 02, 2004

Superhero vs. Supermodels

I went to see Catwoman last night and unfortunately, it's like banging my head to a wall to inflict headache on myself. Cinematography was not so good, instead of showing interesting fight sequences, it was like riding the space mountain in Tokyo Disneyland WITH the lights ON! I was so dizzy and deaf with the overpitched bass sound of the background music that I couldn't wait for the movie to finish.. Catwoman's outfit was sexy though (I still don't know how on earth she managed to hide the whip on the superrr tight leather outfit), it might only look good on Halle Berry. And I think it was shallow for the movie to have a model as a villain (how did her face crack????)

Overall, the movie was soooo hyped up I was disappointed after seeing the movie.

Sorry for spoiling the movie if you haven't seen it yet. This is just me talking to myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Bin said…

    spoiler! spoiler! hehehehe :-)

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger kat said…

    tsong, 13 going on 30 na lang panoorin mo. ganda. :) kakatuwa yung movie. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home