So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Refreshing

Other than summer and christmas holidays, I also look forward to the month of August. Here's what I have this month:
1. tsonggos getaway on aug.28-29. Yipeeeeee!!!! (tsonggos getaway also for japan pips!)
2. my birthday ;-)
3. anniversary mwahahaha!
4. no project yet hehehe!
5. no more contract no more bonds! no more bosses' panget looks!
6. movies! I finally have time to see movies!
7. catch up on my reading...
8. gifts I will receive
9. get together with old friends (college and high school)
10. road trips to tagaytay. I realized only 2 wks ago that Tagaytay is really, really near our home. I've been living in my parents' home for the past year and yet I missed all the fun in Tagaytay! Our visits could have been better during the summer season!
11. more go nuts donuts!
12. driving around Fort Bonifacio again and again..
13. drive to powerplant mall in rockwell (very few people there...) jsut to hang out..
14. hanging out at home on lazy weekend mornings..
15. and of course, the best of all... SHOPPING!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Bin said…

    >>3. anniversary mwahahaha!

    congrats! happy anniv sa inyo na ba-to! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home