So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

May 22, 2004

I was just browsing through my old files and found some really old pictures that are soooo funny I would have loved to post them here, but too embarassed to do so. So instead, I am posting a commemorative picture of the very first time I ever got drunk. It was on a summer vacation at Subic with the tsonggos and Jo's family. We rented 2 cottages at SBMA, and spent the whole night drinking that dump of beer at the freezer. Everybody was dancing, howling, singing, throwing up, whatever awful things drunkards do. We didn't stop at the beer, I think. We still had a couple of shots of tequila after that and I remember somebody throwing up on the floor after one round of shots. And then we went swimming the next day.

Those were the good days. I'll try to find a picture of the 2nd time I got drunk. I remember an awful picture of me passed out on a carpet with a 1000yen bill beside me and a video of me and my manager dancing.. hahaha! I hope to never find those.

happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home