So Slow

Slowing down the blogs

Friday, August 06, 2004

habit

I learned in one of the workshops I attended to last year that it takes 24 days to form a habit. For the past 5 weeks or so, we were forced to work overtime in a very hectic schedule to meet some blasted customer requirement. It was finally over last week and this week, we had nothing else to do but start on some training in preparation for the next tasks. And as a habit it became, I felt so strange not having so much work to do, with all my time to spare and I still get to go home not very early, but reasonably early. I felt so lost early this week that I felt sorry for myself. I really need to go out and enjoy!!!!

And its august.. I have so many things to celebrate on august that I should be out THERE, enjoying myself! Not bury myself into some work that's erasing all my facial laugh lines.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home